We are fully licensed so you can have your entire day in one location, no transport needed, so more time to enjoy yourselves!
We are fully licensed to hold civil ceremonies at Woodland Waters, and our Malden Suite can hold up to 170 people for a civil ceremony. Here are a few notes to help plan your civil ceremony:
- Contact the wedding coordinator to ensure that your preferred date is available
- Make a provisional booking, which we will hold for 14 days for you.
- Contact Registration Services Centre on 01522 782244 and they will make an appointment at your local registry office to give notice of marriage, they will also let you know availability for your preferred date and time. Once this is confirmed, contact us and confirm your date with a £500 deposit
- Members of the General Public cannot be excluded from the ceremony
- No food or drink is permitted to be served or consumed during the ceremony
- All music and readings used in the ceremony must be of a non-religious nature
There is a separate fee to that charged by Woodland Waters, payable to the registrar. This fee is set by the county council & is not associated with the fee charged by Woodland Waters